martes, 27 de abril de 2010

Animals


This is an answer to my friend Mara who does think I hate animals: it i not true at all!

In my opinion animals are important for two reasons. The first one is food: we need animals to have something to eat.

And the second reason is pets. I think that all people should have a pet. And that is my case. I have a rabbit and I really get on well with him. For me it is more than a pet, he is a mate. He's called Bello and he runs freely around my room. He is well-behaved , he pees and poops in his cage.

If you are alone at home and you feel lonely, you can call him and he comes. Pets never get angry and they are always there. So that is why I think that all of us should have a pet.

In addition, it is also amazing to see wild animals in their natural habitat, so all in all animals are part of our life and we need them.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario